Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Cool Café

328 Lomita Dr, Ste 200
Stanford, CA 94305
(650) 725-4758
www.cooleatz.com

Reviewed 5/21/2009

My chicken chutney sandwich was slathered in mayo dressing. But I ate it anyway because I was starved and didn't want to waste $10.

Now I feel fat AND dissatisfied.

Those fat calories could have been better spent on a super-dense ganache-covered brownie.

Worse, I was telling my friend about how I've enjoyed JZ Cool in Menlo Park as we were waiting in line.

The location is terrific, if you work on campus. It is close enough to walk to, but far enough that it feels like you've gotten away.

In spite of my tough talk, I will probably give it another try because I am a slave for bread pudding, and they had some that was cooing, "come hither"..but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment