Sunday, July 18, 2010

Reposado

236 Hamilton Ave
Palo Alto, CA 94301
(650) 833-3151
reposadorestaurant.com

Reviewed 12/5/2009

This place would get a better review were it not for the compulsive service.

They were refilling water when our glasses were still 2/3 full and asking us repeatedly (at least four times) if they could clear off our plates when we were still working on them. This resulted in many interruptions of engaging conversation!

We also wondered if we were being pushed out...so we chose another place for dessert.

These were all probably well-intended gestures, but not the signs of sophisticated service.

I ordered tacos de la calle, which was tasty. And I shared guacamole with my friend. The chips were crispy and light, but the guacamole seemed to me overloaded with salt. We left most of it. My friend ordered sopitas. The presentation was nice but I was too preoccupied in conversation (and perhaps shooing away servers) to ask how the food was.

No comments:

Post a Comment