Saturday, July 10, 2010

Red Mango

429 University Ave
Palo Alto, CA 94301
(650) 324-1811
www.redmangousa.com

Reviewed 6/15/2008

Thought process at Red Mango, first visit:

1. After trying a sample of Green Tea: Flavor is wonderful with a real matcha taste. Needs no toppings.

2. While eating: Too bad the portion is so meager that I can finish my cup in three spoonfuls.

3. Watching friend finish her medium size: $3.85 is way much for the skimpy portion I got. She got a better deal. But even a medium is expensive for what you get! Hmph! Yumi Yogurt rules.

4. Leaving Red Mango: Red Mangos are sprouting, and some people are getting disgustingly rich...I am helping them by coming here...

*Alas, Gidge, isn't this why you weren't sure you wanted to come here in the first place? But as a froyo slave, you ignored your politics and patronized the place--shame, shame!*

I'll get my matcha fix some other way.

6. An hour later: I'd much rather portions of my salary go to Fraiche.

No comments:

Post a Comment